The Mortara XScribe has long been considered the standard in cardiac stress testing due to its innovative technologies and sophisticated algorithms which help clinicians in their busy daily routines. XScribe introduces a new and powerful user interface combined with a 24-inch touchscreen display, enabling the user complete visibility of patient information and data in an easy and meaningful way. XScribe features the latest Mortara VERITAS™ algorithm allowing 12-lead ECG interpretation for adults, adolescents and children. When used with Mortara’s Wireless Acquisition Module (WAM™), the need for a tethered cable is eliminated, helping to enhance both safety and comfort of the patient. It also reduces obstacles for clinical personnel as they maneuver about the stress lab. Additionally, XScribe is an ideal system for today’s IT integration with its comprehensive connectivity options using XML, DICOM and HL7.
KEY PRODUCT ATTRIBUTES:
- A unique approach to clinical data. XScribe is designed to provide comprehensive clinical information to meet the ever-changing demands of today's diverse patient population.
- A solution-driven design to enhance clinical workflow. Designed by clinicians for clinicians, the powerful user interface, paired with our 24-inch color touchscreen display, works with you as you care for your patients.
- A connectivity option that’s right for you. From simple connectivity to complete interoperability, XScribe offers a variety of integration solutions.
- Mortara’s proven VERITAS technology offers exceptional accuracy in real-time ST-segment monitoring, arrhythmia detection and resting ECG interpretation, delivering critical data through each stage of the stress test.
- To minimize ECG signal artifact, XScribe includes our Source Consistency Filter (SCF). Specifically designed to remove noise while maintaining ECG integrity, SCF accomplishes this without distorting the waveform, a critical factor in accurate clinical assessment.
- Comprehensive, real–time full disclosure allows clinicians to examine historical ECG data at any point throughout the exam. Users can easily label, store, print, and review significant events on the fly, plus include them in the final report.
- Our Wireless Acquisition Module (WAM) eliminates direct connection to the system which reduces obstacles for clinical personnel maneuvering about the stress lab. WAM benefits the patient as well by reducing cable-related artifact and simplifying movement between test devices.
Download a brochure >>